Rectal Computer Rectal Computer

I see the front page content on Newgrounds is on the decline again as always..

Parody Parody Parody Parody Parody Parody

This is actually really well done. The drawing and shades are superb, the animation is smooth and it's a decent flash overall.

Sonic SpeedRun Sonic SpeedRun

Umm, I'm not too sure about this one. The humor's a bit..I don't know, dry? I know it's supposed to be short and sweet (best bit) but the comedy element doesn't really work.

Rise of the MK: Part 1 Rise of the MK: Part 1

I remember back then when I was 8 and that funeral scene was like a tear-jerker. This was one of my favorite series back then too on VGDC.

RIP.

The Minecraft Community The Minecraft Community

Well said! It's about time someone spoke out about this injustice. Yes, a A LOT of butt hurt people on here, but only because they know it's true.

And kudos for making something funny whilst thinking outside of the box and being unconventional, rather than being some clone making gay egorapture styled flashes that everyone makes these days. 5 stars.

GayWilliamJohnson GayWilliamJohnson

Honestly? I came into here thinking this was going to be yet another terrible, egorapture inspired flash. But despite the similarities, this flash is independent of that, and the humor is different (if not, better). Just work on a longer flash next time with similar sort of dialogue and you'll be sweet.

How to be funny How to be funny

This video was funny. In a non-sarcastic way.

Vegeta In Every DBZ Movie Vegeta In Every DBZ Movie

Nothing too new or interesting.

I see far too many egorapture-styled flashes these days, and they just aren't funny anymore. This wasn't completely bad, but it's really lacking. And even if you disregard that, this movie is still too short. Needs work.

Mario Meets Kirby Mario Meets Kirby

Yawn.

Droning voice grates on you after a while. Still, the animation isn't half bad.

JonBro responds:

Understandable. It was intended to be droning, but perhaps some kind of gradual change or more variety in the inflections could have benefited... Thanks for the criticism, I'll keep it in mind!

Why 6 Was Afraid Of 7 Why 6 Was Afraid Of 7

Good concept.

Although executed, rather poorly. Still, it's a cut above from a lot of the crap that seems to get featured in the front page nowadays.

DirtGoblin responds:

I was wondering if you could explain what you meant by poor execution. Always interested in improving my work. Thanks! :D